(Articles below that are linked to other sites are translated into Japanese and viewable on the Japanese page, but are simply listed here on the English page for reference. Click on the link to go to the original site and read them in English.)
- http://www.reasons.org/articles/do-humans-and-chimps-belong-in-the-same-genus, Fazale R. Rana, Connections, 2004, Vol. 6, No. 1, p. 2-3
- The Leap to Two Feet: The Sudden Appearance of Bipedalism
- The Evolutionary Perspective of Human Origins
- Biblical Perspective on the Hominids
- Did Neanderthals and Humans Interbreed?, Fazale R. Rana, Connections, (2004) Volume 6, Number 2, p.5.
- New Date for First Aussies, Hugh Ross, PhD, Connections, Vol. 6 (2004) No. 2, p. 2-3.
- Ethiopian Hominid No Threat to Origins Model, Fazale R. Rana (not yet on line)
- Humans Differ from Chimps, Fazale R. Rana, Connections Vol. 3 (2001) No. 3, 1.
- DNA Study Cuts Link with the Past, Fazale R. Rana, Connections, Vol.2, No.3.
- Why Aren't There Any 900-Year-Old Human Fossils?, Fazale R. Rana, Connections, Vol.4, No.8.
- Feathered Dinosaur or Flightless Bird?, Fazale R. Rana, Connections 2000, Vol. 2, No. 4
- New Challenge to the Bird-Dinosaur Link, Fazale R. Rana, Connections, 2000, Vol. 2, No. 2, p. 3.
- Extinct Shell Fish Speaks Today, Fazale R. Rana, Connections, 2001, Vol. 3, No. 2, 1.
- Chordate Fossils Foil Theory, Fazale R. Rana
- Cambrian Flash, Fazale R. Rana, Connections, Vol2 No1 (2000)
- Some Like It Hot -- But First Life Did Not, Fazale R. Rana, Facts for Faith, Quarter 2-2002, Issue 9
- Exploding With Life, an interview with Dr. Paul Chien about the Cambrian Explosion, Facts For Faith, Quarter 2, 2000. (not yet online)
- "Junk" DNA Not So Junky, Fazale R. Rana, Connections, Vol.2, No.1, p2, (2000)
- FYI: I.D. in DNA, Fazale R. Rana, Facts for Faith, Quarter 1-2002, Issue 8
- Long Life Spans: Adam Lived 930 Years and Then He Died, New Discoveries in the Biochemistry of Aging Support the Biblical Record, Fazale R. Rana, Hugh Ross, and Richard Deem, Facts for Faith, 5, Q1,(2001), 19-27
Repeatable Evolution or Repeated Creation?, Fazale R. Rana, Facts for Faith, Issue 4, 2000
Other Science-related Topics
- Global Warming, Economics and Christian Ethics (powerpoint presentation, 6.2MB)(view notes page for explanatory notes)
- Y Chromosome Analysis Confirms Biblical Account of Jewish and Arabic Origins, Fazale R. Rana, Connections, 2000, Vol. 2, No. 4, p3
- The Dynamics of Dating, Roger C. Wiens, Facts for Faith, Quarter4 (2001), Issue 7, 11-18
- While Man Deified Science (1950-2000), Science Switched Sides! 10 Major Paradigm Shifts You Can Use to Share the Faith, Facts For Faith, Quarter 1 and 2, 2000 (not yet online)
- Hugh Ross' Testimony: My Search For Truth
Please see the Japanese site for the Japanese versions of most of these articles.